TOOL IMPLEMENTATION BI (QLIK)
In the second half of 2019, we began the implementation of Qlik View in our operations. Qlik is a data visualization platform that allows you to easily create flexible and interactive visualizations. This initiative was promoted by the Operations Management and led by the Lima Operational Planning Team with the support of the Planning teams in the Mining Units.
As part of the deployment, in the mining units, training was provided to planning facilitators and area leaders.
Among the main benefits of the implementation, we can mention:
- Generation of more efficient reports.
- Centralization of information.
- Accessibility of information
In August 2019, the launch of this tool was carried out, which was initially applied in the Operations Report. To date, the tool has already been extended in all Mining Units and reports from different areas have been handled, including: Operations, Maintenance, Equipment, Recovery, Logistics and Planning.
- Operations report. It shows the results of the fulfillment of the operational objectives (progress, breast augmentation, sustainability, etc.) daily, accumulated and projections can be made with the results according to the period of each project.
- Equipment Productivity Report. It shows the result of the productivity of our equipment, drilling speed, cleaning speed, holding speed, etc.
- Evaluation report. Includes valuation and amount per service and activity.
- Maintenance report. It allows us to know the performance indicators of our equipment, such as mechanical availability, reliability, mtbf and mttr.
- Planning report. It shows us the tool for the control of the daily, weekly and monthly project.
- Logistics report . It shows the logistic requirements of the mining units, the status of the orders and the purchase orders.
- Control center report. It allows us to know the work activities in turn.